1) Heat a large saute pan on high heat, add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan
and heat until hot.
2) Add the shrimp in a single layer and sear on each side for about 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
3) Turn the heat down to medium. Add the rest of the olive oil. When heated, add
the shallots and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until translucent. Do not brown.
4) Add the garlic and red pepper and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add the tomatoes, wine, salt and pepper. Cook until warm, another minute.
6) Add the shrimp and feta and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes until feta melts over the
7) Remove from heat and serve.
1) 1/2 Baguette - sliced on an angle
2) 3 tbs. Olive Oil
3) 1 Garlic Clove - peeled and cut in half
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Brush each slice with olive oil and place on a sheet pan.
3) Bake for about 6 to 8 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and rub each slice with garlic.