Steaks, Seafood & Sushi
5000 Seminary Rd.
Alexandria, Va. 22311
Andreas Georgakopoulos - Executive Chef
1) 8 each Kalamata Olives
2) 1 tbs. chopped flat Leaf Parsley
3) 1/2 English Cucumber - sliced
4) 1 each medium Tomato - cut into wedges
5) 1/2 each Bell Pepper - julienned
6) 4 oz. Greek Feta Cheese
7) 1/4 Red Onion - julienned
8) 1/2 tsp. Greek dried Oregano
9) 4 tbs. Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
10) 2 tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
1) Prepare all ingredients and reserve half the feta and oil.
2) Put all the ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
3) Place the salad on a plate and top it with the feta. Then sprinkle the oregano on top and
then the rest of the oil.
Alder Planked Salmon with
New Potatoes and Bearnaise Sauce
1) 8 oz. Atlantic Salmon
2) 5 oz. Red Skin Potatoes
3) 2 tbs. Olive Oil
4) 1/2 Red Onion - julienned
5) 5 oz. Asparagus
6) 2 each Baby Carrots
7) 2 oz. Spinach
8) 3 each Grape Tomatoes
9) 1 oz. Bearnaise Sauce
1) Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place it on an alder plank. Bake in a 350 degree
oven for approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
2) Cut the potatoes in wedges and boil until al dente. Saute them together with the onions and
1 tablespoon oil, plus salt and pepper...until they get golden brown.
3) Blanch the asparagus and carrots in boiling water and keep warm.
4) In a saute pan...stir fry the spinach with the remaining oil until it is wilted.
5) To assemble, place the potatoes in line with the salmon followed by the asparagus, spinach
and the tomatoes. Top the salmon with the bearnaise sauce.