Chef Stephan Giannoni and Lindsey Gustin
Caramel Custard or Creme Renversee
1) 1 quart of whole Milk
2) 1 cup of Sugar
3) 10 whole Eggs
4) Vanilla Extract to taste
5) 1 cup of Sugar
6) 1/2 cup of Water for Caramel
1) Mix one cup of sugar with 1/2 cup of water in a pot
and cook until caramelized, then pour into the
dishes or dish.
2) Whip the whole eggs and sugar until blended, add
the vanilla extract and the warmed milk.
3) Pour into the dishes and cook in a water bath for
about 30 minutes or until done, at a temperature
of 350 degrees.
4) Refrigerate, unmold and garnish with berries before