A sweet yeast crust studded with fruit makes a fresh
surprise for a snack at the end of a light meal.
1) Dissolve yeast in waters. Add a spoon of flour. Add milk,
beaten eggs, honey, and olive oil. Stir in flavorings. Add
flour gradually until a soft dough is formed. Knead gently.
2) Place in an oiled bowl. Let stand, covered until double in
3) Punch down and place in a well greased 10' cake pan,
pizza pan, or shape on a sheet pan.
4) Arrange fruits on the top. Sprinkle with sugar.
5) Bake at 375 degrees until golden. Remove from oven.
6) Sprinkle with optional chocolate chips, then swirl over
pizza after chips have softened.
Copyright Catherine Evans - February 1998