Catherine Evans - Culinary Instructor
1) Cream butter, sugar and molasses. Beat in egg and vinegar.
2) Mix in spices and baking soda. Add flour.
3) Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes or overnight if there is time!
4) Roll and bake at 375 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly
browned. Cool and decorate.
1) Mix meringue powder and water (or use egg whites).
2) Add confectioners' sugar to desired consistency.
3) Stir until smooth and shiny.
4) Keep a damp cloth over the icing to keep it from drying.
5) Color as desired. Use to decorate cookies.