1) Cut biscuit in half and place bottom part onto round lunch plate.
2) Place half cup of whipped cream on bottom half of biscuit.
3) Place one cup of strawberries and juice on top of whipped cream.
4) Place biscuit top directly on strawberries.
5) Add remaining half cup of whipped cream on top half of biscuit.
6) Garnish with a few slices of strawberries, juice and mint leaf garnish.
1) 6 quarts All Purpose Flour
2) 2 lb. granulated Sugar
3) 3 lb. Butter, sweet, small cubes
4) 5 oz. Baking Powder
5) 3 oz. Salt
6) 9 cups Buttermilk
7) Heavy Cream
8) Granulated Sugar
1) Sift together all dry ingredients.
2) Mix in butter by hand until small pea size shape.
3) Mix in buttermilk by being careful not to overwork.
4) Roll out until 1" thick and cut into circles using 4" ring mold.
5) Brush with heavy cream and sprinkle with sugar.
6) Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.