1) Mix the milk, eggs and butter together in the mixer.
2) After 3 minutes of mixing, add flour, yeast and mix for 12 seconds.
3) Then add
your sugar and salt and mix on medium for 5 minutes on low speed.
scrape the bowl down and place on medium for another 5
5) Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl covered in plastic wrap and
place in a warm
area about 72 degrees....allow to double in size.
The Pan Smear
1) 12.6 oz. Brown Sugar
2) .3 oz. Vanilla Extract
3) 8 oz. Cream
4) 16 oz. Bacon
5) Orange Zest from 2 Oranges
1) Combine all in a medium pot over medium heat.
2) Bring to 190 degrees.
3) Allow to rest at room temperature.