1) 3 cups or 15 oz. of Blueberries
2) 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
3) 1 1/2 tbs. All purpose Flour
4) 1 tbs. Lemon Juice
1) Toss the blueberries, with sugar, flour and lemon juice.
2) Line tart with dough, and chill before adding
3) Once chilled about 5 minutes, pour blueberry filling in.
4) Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown in color
and the berries are bubbling.
Brown Sugar Cake with Fresh Macerated Peaches
For the Brown Sugar Sauce
1) 1 cup Brown Sugar
2) 2 oz. or 4 tbs. Unsalted Butter
3) 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1) Bring butter and heavy cream to a boil in a sauce pot on the stove.
2) Once it comes to a boil, pour over brown sugar and whisk until all
of brown sugar have dissolved.
For the Cake
1) 1 2/3 cups All purpose Flour
2) 1 tsp. Baking Powder
3) 1/2 tsp Salt
4) 8 oz. or 2 sticks of Unsalted Butter
5) 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
6) 1/4 cup brown Sugar
7) 3/4 tsp Vanilla
8) 3 Eggs
1) Cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together in a
2) Add 1 egg in at time until incorporated into the batter.
3) Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) Add into mixture until all
5) Make sure to scrap down the bowl in between mixing to
make sure you reach
the bottom to distribute all the ingredients in.
6) Pan spray a 10" cake pan.
7) Place a pre cut parchment
circle in the bottom of the pan, and then spray again.
8) Add brown sugar
sauce to the bottom of the pan.
9) Then put the pan in the freezer to firm
in place. This takes about 5 minutes.
10) Take pan out of the freezer and
place batter on top of the brown sugar sauce.
11) Bake at 350 for about 30
minutes or until the cake is golden brown and firm to
the cake out of the pan immediately onto a plate or serving dish to
13) Slice fresh peaches and toss with a little bit of
14) Cover, and let sit until the natural juices have
started releasing from the peaches.
15) Spoon peaches over top of the cake,
and serve with vanilla bean whipped cream!